What security do we use?
We use industry standard SSL to encrypt your valuable data before we send it to the bank for processing.
Our encryption method is a 128bit SSL version 3 supplied by GeoTrust global. For more information on our current certificate please click on the lock image next to the URL during the checkout process.
How do we use security methods?
At all times when we communicate with a financial institution we the encryption is engaged. Upon completion of any secure transaction we destroy your valuable details.
- Our staff do not see your details.
- We do not keep credit card details on record.
- We do not handle your card information directly.
- All online card transactions are between this site and the ANZ Bank eGate facility.
- Additions to orders after processing will require you to supply your details again.